1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD Chef au Ritz Sabatier 9.5"

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by John Fout, Mar 25, 2014.

1. John Fout

John Fout Founding Member

Looking to sell the larger Sabatier in this picture.
    [​IMG]
    When I got this work horse it was a mess. Broken tip, dry wood handles, rivets were green, bolster had never been filed down... I fixed it up to the best of my abilities and while liking the knife, I never use it. Time to sell it off and start a new project.

The bads: It is missing half a rivet on the other side but the handle is still tight. I didn't want to try to drill it out without a drill press.
    There are a few chips along the spine that I smoothed but they are still present. Slight wave at the tip from a drop from previous owner. Also a small ding in the handle that is coming out more and more as I oil it. There is still a small chip in the blade, I didn't want to grind it all the way down but it should come out in a a couple of sharpenings. It is directly under the Chef Au Ritz logo in the picture above.

I can clean the current patina off at buyer's request.
    $85 includes shipping CONUS, split international shipping. Paypal preferred, I cannot accept credit cards at this time.

I can provide more pictures if wanted.