1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Did I see David Lisch?

Discussion in 'The Off Topic Room' started by DevinT, May 20, 2014.

1. DevinT

DevinT Founding Member

I was watching TV and a commercial came on for Moneytree. Looked like David to me but with a different voice. Any one else seen this?

Hoss

2. Hay Devin your right that was me and yes I will do most anything if it pays enough the moneytree deal came to me they needed a shop and a blacksmith so a scout came by my shop and ask if I would do it they paid me 1000 for the shop for the day and 1800 for my acting skills so that day paid 2800 so yes I would do it again. and your right that is not my voice and it is not my truck but I do have one just like it. so if any one wants to see it, , this should get you there. Thanks Devin, now everyone knows what a ham I am.

3. Antonio

Antonio Founding Member

Hilarious, who would have thought... Great catch Hoss. And David, if knives don't work out, this is a nice fall back.. maybe a knife making reality TV show with lots of drama?

4. Antonio

Antonio Founding Member

btw, you clean up well sir... At least form how I remember you at the Seattle show

5. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

6. Jim

Jim Old Curmudgeon Founding Member

Blacksmiths, knifemakers, world class cooks and now ACTORS! sheesh whats next? Dancing bears...

7. haha cant help but thinking of the movie idiocracy when i hear that voice.

8. Andre

Andre Founding Member

2800 for a days work? Can't judge anyone for that, that could be the difference in breaking even.

9. James

James smarter then your average duck Founding Member Gold Contributor

that was awesome. Bravo really loved your work, made me feel like i was there

10. That's awesome David, it's funny hearing that voice over with your face.