1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S San Mai 300mm K Tip Chef Knife F/S

Discussion in 'HHH Custom Knives' started by HHH Knives, Apr 12, 2015.

1. HHH Knives

HHH Knives Founding Member

HHH Knives: San Mai Chef knife.
    Blade is approx 12" of awesome. Heel is approx 48mm tall. Stainless steel over HHH damascus core. San Mai construction. Randy Jr really nailed it on this piece. and Im super stoked about this look!!

The handle is ancient bog oak. approx 6000 years old. Paired perfectly with curly eucalyptus. Black and stainless spacers.

Asking $1200.00 PayPal preferred. I ship USPS priority mail. Shipping is additional, price will vary depending on your location.

Message me or post, Ill take it!!! and we will get this one boxed up and sent your way!
    [​IMG]

I took make photos of this one including a shot of the choil and the spine and tip. Please excuse the dust on the right side of the choil shot. I left the photos LARGE so you can see very detailed images.

If you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask.

Thanks and God Bless
    Randy

_MG_3517.JPG _MG_3509.JPG IMG_3491.JPG _MG_3495.JPG _MG_3513.JPG _MG_3496.JPG _MG_3497.JPG _MG_3498.JPG _MG_3501.JPG _MG_3502.JPG _MG_3505.JPG _MG_3499.JPG _MG_3500.JPG _MG_3506.JPG

2. HHH Knives

SOLD. Thanks KKFora!!

3. Jim

Jim Old Curmudgeon Founding Member

4. cheflarge

cheflarge Founding Member

I think I just messed myself. Dude!!! That is some kinda beautiful! :cool1 :Dave:Dave :jump

5. Mrmnms

Mrmnms Founding Member Gold Contributor

Sold in 9 minutes at 10:20 am?

6. HHH Knives

Mrmnm. I posted it in the evening a couple hours later got the PM. I didnt close the deal until the following morning aprox 12 hours after the initial post.

But I have seen some things sell in 9 minutes or less. :)

7. HHH Knives

Thanks Chef. If all goes well this one will still be here for the gathering ;)

8. MattS

MattS Founding Member

Gathering...what gathering?

9. HHH Knives

were having a small get together invite only here at my place this week!

10. Curious as to where to find horn tips like the one you use.... Need to make a few powder measures :)

11. HHH Knives

OK Guys. This one is still available!!! Message me or post here if interested!

12. HHH Knives