1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

He Is Back!

Discussion in 'The Kitchen Knife' started by Mr.Magnus, May 3, 2014.

1. Trailer & Video

2. Lefty

Lefty Founding Member

Who is this Jamoke? I love it! Hahaha

3. Jim

Jim Old Curmudgeon Founding Member

4. Haburn

Haburn Founding Member

Hahaha...these guys always have awesome videos.

5. Yeah :D..

someone should make him a board that dont split in half when he use it

6. James

James smarter then your average duck Founding Member Gold Contributor

that is why i never skip nap time

7. arniem

arniem Founding Member

I'm not sure exactly what I was watching, but I think I need to share it with others.

8. He's using an induction cooktop. Awesome x2

9. I like this clip of him making Tacos. Shows some awesome knife skills on that beautiful cutting board. Also, I'm wondering if I should buy an axe or two for the kitchen. They seem very practical for all sorts of things. ;)

10. Spaz

Spaz Founding Member

Looks like I need more practice on my knife skills. I'm going to through out my $200 cutting board and go get one like his.

11. It's also pretty obvious that you should replace those silly kitchen knives with a good old axe. "CLEAN CUT"

12. Taz575

Taz575 Founding Member

****** did I just watch??? LOL. I watched 2 videos, not sure I can stand any more or not?

13. so...a swedish knockoff of epic meal time? that wooden dowel sure cut that pineapple pretty cleanly ;)

14. If it isn’t already, this Sh1t should definitely be made illegal! ;)

My wife, the dog, my son and my granddaughter, and probably the neighbors, now think I am incurably insane. I laughed so hard for so long, I was in tear!

Later Larry

15. Old goodie. Meatloaf Mayhem