1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

How to view posts I've made in the past

Discussion in 'Support' started by mark76, May 27, 2015.

1. What I like a lot about this forum are the social media options. You can follow people, get alerts, etc. However, one of the things I miss is the option to review the threads I've posted to in the past.

Am I missing something or is this simply not an option at this site?

2. James

James smarter then your average duck Founding Member Gold Contributor

click your name, on the pop up click "profile page" under you avatar you should see some tabs that include "recent activity" and "postings" that will give you past postings, this will work for any member including yourself

3. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

If you hover over your name from any page it will bring up a pop up and you can click on Your Content to see everything you posted.

Screen Shot 2015-05-27 at 5.29.55 PM.png

You can also go to your profile page, click on Postings, and then at the bottom of that page, you will see Find All Threads By (Your Name). That will show you just the threads you started.

Toothpick | The Kitchen Knife Fora 2015-05-27 17-30-43.png

Screen Shot 2015-05-27 at 5.30.59 PM.png

4. Thanks guys! Found it.

5. Wow, this forum software really is incredibly powerful lol. Some of it I've figured out...but it's pretty clear there's a LOT more to learn.

6. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

That's the tip of the iceberg! There are a zillion add on's we don't have. Some are rather clunky and wouldn't be useful to us but others are sweet!
    I've spent a few hours browsing the Xenforo forums

7. Jim

Jim Old Curmudgeon Founding Member

8. James

James smarter then your average duck Founding Member Gold Contributor