1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

KKF + Chrome + Flickr = PROFIT!1

Discussion in 'Support' started by Anton, May 26, 2014.

1. The images uploaded here on Fora isn't bad at all, but I prefer to have control over my images. So I upload them on Flickr and just insert links. This allows me to use same photos on different sites. And I can make all those albums/slideshows and other stuff with them.

So being an avid Chrome user I build extension called KKFlickr that just integrates images uploading to Flickr and inserting links into posts. You just select photos and it will upload them on flickr, put tags if necessary, resize (done by flickr) and insert links to images. All with just single button.

Here's a quick demo of how it works

There are options page for this extension that allows you to configure few things:
    • tags being applied after uploading
    • select inserted pictures size
    • allow to link full sized images
    • privacy settins

In order to use it you'd need a Chrome browser and account on Flickr.
    Install KKFlickr from Chrome Web Store.

P.S. this was originally built for old KKF and it still works.
    P.P.S. it's opensource

Any comments and ideas are appreciated!

2. Jim

Jim Old Curmudgeon Founding Member