1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Man, it was a rough day off

Discussion in 'The Off Topic Room' started by Toothpick, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

[​IMG]

Jumped outta bed at about 9:30am. Sipped my coffee and browsed the web till about 11am.
    Showered and shaved - Used the Gillette Guard and Barbasol Skin Conditioner. Very smooth shave that removed a 3 day beard.

Took off to the mall to buy some new undies and socks from JCPenney. Scored a good deal on those. Buy one get one 50% off on all socks and undies and a $20 off $50 coupon from the website.

Stopped at the Sub Station before heading to Wally World for the essentials. Had me a delicious roast beef and cheese sub for lunch.

Got home and lounged around for a bit before deciding I was hungry for dinner. Ordered some fajitas from the local restaurant, got a belly full then lounged around some more between doing 2 loads of laundry. Yeah...laundry. I hated that part but I had to wash my dern work clothes.

Finished off the night with a Gurkha while watching a storm roll in.
    [​IMG]

My view off my patio using the panoramic feature on the iPhone
    [​IMG]

I'll take a day like this over a 50 hr work week 100% of the time.
    Thanks for the stick Jim! It was tasty!

2. John Fout

John Fout Founding Member

Only 50 hours a week? Sign me up ;-)

Days off are nice when you can enjoy them. Granted it depends on what you enjoy and what you do on your days.

3. Toothpick

4. Nice shave.

5. Toothpick

I've used the Yellow more often than anything else. gooood stuff. but mainly because it's so convenient

6. Christopher

Christopher Founding Member

That looks like a well spent day off :cool1

7. Jay

Jay No soup for you Founding Member

50 hour work week? I call that half a week.

Nothing like a good meal and a cigar to take the edge off. Enjoy!