1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD Marko scimitar and suji package deal

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by chefcomesback, May 4, 2015.

1. chefcomesback

chefcomesback Founding Member

Unfortunately I have to sell these knives , bought the scimitar last week when I was in USA , never used it , doesn't have an edge yet which I can put or leave it to buyer . Cocobolo and brass western handle , 52100 , convex grind
    The suji is comes with the disclaimer : Marko said the heel wasn't perfect straight and charged me a friction of what he could have . If you look close which I failed to capture In pictures you may see it is not perfect straight when you look for a while but lot better than some of the first quality custom knives I have seen . It doesn't affect the cutting performance what so ever I have cut 3-4 steaks with it so far , 52100 , s grind 280mm , d shaped cocobolo handle with horn ferrule and nickel spacer
    No trades , selling them as package , $625 shipped with Ems worldwide with tracking , $600 within Au ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430779396.498338.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430779416.287857.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430779430.497603.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430779444.596663.jpg

Last edited: May 5, 2015