1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD MARKO TSOURKAN 250 DAMASCUS GYUTO, KOA WESTERN & KOA SAYA

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by marc4pt0, Jan 8, 2016.

1. marc4pt0

marc4pt0 Founding Member

This was bought as a "I'll never sell this one", but it is a New Year, I have too many knives, and I want to try so many more.

This is a 250mm Marko Tsourkan Carbon "ladder" Damscus gyuto with brass bolster, koa handle and koa saya. Features Marko's "S" grind, and certainly is a fantastic cutter.
    It measures at 247 on edge, and just over 55mm height at the heel. It has some patina on it, but I can certainly polish it off if requested.

Looking for $1350 $1200 $1000 which includes paypal and priority shipping CONUS. If outside US we can discuss shipping costs.

I will also consider partial trade for an AEB-L Marko Gyuto around 240-250mm...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 8, 2016