1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Posting multiple images from I phone/ iPad

Discussion in 'Support' started by Mrmnms, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Mrmnms

Mrmnms Founding Member Gold Contributor

Can only seem to upload one image from iPad . Can't post multiple images. Don't seem to have the issue with Android. Is it me?

2. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

test 2 photos
    iPad Air
    Chrome browser

Attached Files:

3. Toothpick

test 3
    iPad Air
    Safari

**much more painful. Safari has been crap since iOS 8. IMO of course.
    if the cursor is in the text box and I click "upload a file" the window to upload will pop up but clicking anywhere on the screen only brings up the "select|copy|paste" option from the cursor.

Attached Files:

4. Mrmnms

Mrmnms Founding Member Gold Contributor

So it's not me, same issue . Can't select more the one image. Just copy paste option.

5. Toothpick

test 4
    safari

Attached Files:

6. Toothpick

I was able to do it by not ever touching the text box and allowing the cursor to show up.

if the cursor is in the text box forget about it, all I get was the copy/paste pop up

Sadly Safari has been a dead weight since the update. It doesn't play nice with the forums any longer.
    You should see what it does at B&B.

7. Toothpick

8. Jim

Jim Old Curmudgeon Founding Member

This issue is far above our ability to fix here. Sorry that you are having trouble Mike.