1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

pots and pans

Discussion in 'Food and Drink' started by butch, Oct 13, 2024 at 11:28 PM.

1. butch

butch Founding Member

so life has given me a real twist and i need some pots and pans for a bachelor. as i look for a stable job i have to keep things on a budget but i dont want to get crap. for now a 2Qt pot and and 10" pan have been my most used when im not grilling or using my crock pot. i have some cast iron so im thinking nonstick type. working over electric glass top stove. what are some good options

2. Wagner the Wehrwolf

Wagner the Wehrwolf Founding Member

If you're starting over, I'd go to Goodwill are treating them as disposable until you're stable.
    I always liked Demeyere but it's not cheap. Al-Clad is the more affordable alternative, still not cheap.
    My dad gave me a Hexclad pan, as seen on TV and Facebook, and it has been surprisingly not bad.

3. Spaz

Spaz Founding Member

T-fal stuff from Wally World is actually pretty decent stuff if you treat it right and it's priced right.