1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD Shigefusa 210mm Kasumi gyuto

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Anton, Feb 26, 2015.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I was delaying selling of this baby for a while, but it's time to find a new home for this Drawer Queen.
    About 1.5 years ago I snatched it from Australian KKF member and later made a new handle for it. Another year later I thinned it and tried to bring some clouds with a help of JNATs polishing. From that point of time, I think I haven't used it for actual cutting feeling that I don't want patina to ruin my polish (stupid, I know).

Anyway, lyrics aside, the knife was well maintained and is in great condition. Runs a little bit longer than advertised at ~215mm. About 48mm at the heel. Handle is made from stabilized Golden Amboyna and Ebony ferrule.

350$ + half of the shipping from Russia to You.