1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD Shigefusa

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by thedispossessed, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Hi All,
    A few for sale today, I'm trying to trim down my collection and though I quite like all these, they are not essential for me at this time.

Shigefusa 165mm Kurouchi Nakiri - $175 shipped CONUS
    Excellent Condition. Purchased new from Japan, Sharpened the whole bevel up to KU on a kitayama, no geometry adjustments or microbevels. Used a couple times at home. Very high quality KU finish and Ho wood handle, as to be expected from Shigefusa. It has an unreal distal taper about 4mm to less than 1mm. Heel Height 53mm, comes with box.
    IMG_5850.jpg IMG_5851.jpg IMG_5853.jpg

Togiharu Chinese Cleaver, 220mm Carbon - $90 shipped CONUS
    Man I love this knife, it's an excellent middle of the road chuka in terms of the price. Has seen some use at home but not much in terms of sharpening. It's thin enough behind the edge for me but you can run with it if you want or leave as is, the weight really helps with cutting. Korin claims 62Hrc and does not disclose the type of carbon. Comes with box.
    IMG_5854.jpg IMG_5858.jpg

Last edited: Apr 7, 2015