1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS Stereo.Pete's Collector's Sale

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Stereo.Pete, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Stereo.Pete

Stereo.Pete Founding Member

Well Folks,

With a heavy heart I have finally come to the conclusion that I cannot have my cake and eat it. I'm moving forward full steam ahead with workshop project in my garage. This means I need to raise funds for a 2x72 grinder as well as the electrical work needed to power my future endeavors. With that being said I am going to sell some of my most prized kitchen knives. All prices include insured shipping and paypal fees. I am not shipping internationally at the moment.

First up for sale is a 10" David Lisch Gyuto inspired by Shigefusa. The first design was not what I was looking for and so I sent David the profile of my Shigefusa and he used that as inspiration for this creation. Handle is Koa with a silver domed pin and the steel is his high carbon damascus blend. I've only used the knife once to check stiction with potatoes.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    One time price drop!!! Lisch price is $1400

Next up is my all time favorite knife, my Michael Rader 10" Gyuto. This knife is a forged integral design with a handle, which is typical of Mr. Rader's insane woodworking skills. This blade feels stout but she literally falls though product. Again, as in the Lisch, this knife has only been used to test sharpness and stiction. Michael Rader also provides a lifetime of sharpening if you aren't keen on tackling this beauty yourself. Michael's mustard patina is included free of charge :spin chair:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Rader is $old

Finally I am selling two rare knives. I have two Devin Thomas ITK knives, one is a 10" gyuto and the other is a 10" suji in Devin's AEB-L. The gyuto is #2 from his first release batch, which I purchased from a member here a long time ago. The knife has been thinned from the original grind is a serious performer. The Suji has never been used and I am the original owner.
    [​IMG]
    Devin Gyuto is $old
    Suji is $old

I will have these offers up on several sites and will use time stamps to determine who was first.

Thanks,

Pete

Last edited: Jul 8, 2014