1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD Takeda 270mm Gyuto. Custom Handle + Saya

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Mr.Magnus, Jul 16, 2014.

1. No intrest?. Last price drop, then back it goes. Have more then 600$ in this knife and only been tested.

540$ was
    500$ was
    Now 480$ Shipped.

Moving this big boy for other projects.

270mm Gyuto Classic AS steel not the stainless. Has been Regrinded by Shosui / Takeda when it was new cuz i was not happy with the cutting performance just like my 240 custom Takeda. Its now much better and much thinner and cuts very good. I have not used this blade more then 2 times and has a light patina. Only seen the stones 1 time when i got it back from Takeda.

A custom Handle with some of the best curly koa i seen on the market. Brass spacers and a nice muskox horn piece. The handle has a dovel construction. The mounting is not very straight into the handle but i can't say that i feel it when i use it. tried to capture it on the photos.

A free custom made Saya in ebony with a ironwood pin. The saya has a epoxy fill seen in picture. Not perfect but will do the job.

Original box included.

I'm gonna ask 480$. shipped worldwide with tracking included. Paypal payment only.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 20, 2014