1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD Western (yo) Ironwood Handle Yoshihide 150 mm Petty Knife (from Shigefusa workshop)

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Lucretia, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Lucretia

Lucretia Founding Member

OK, guys & gals, this one is not something you see every day. 150mm petty, made by Tokifusa Iizuka's younger son Yoshihide. Purchased new from Japanese Natural Stones, lightly used. It has clouds, but they're hard to see after I cleaned off the patina. Don't remember if it's seen the stones at all--if so, nothing more than a light touchup. There are some small scratches on the blade from use and cleaning and a small pit. There is also a small chip in the wood on the handle. (See photos for pit and handle chip. I wasn't able to get a photo that would show the scratches.) Comes in the original blue box. A great little knife, but it just doesn't fit my hand right, so it's pretty much a drawer queen for me. An absolute crime not to use such a nice knife, so time for it to find a new home.

$490 shipped insured CONUS (no international sales), Incl. PayPal fees.

Son1.jpg
    Son3.jpg
    Son2.jpg
    Son4.jpg
    Son5.jpg
    Son6.jpg