1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Game of Thrones....

Discussion in 'The Off Topic Room' started by Bill T, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Finally, justice...

2. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

3. marc4pt0

marc4pt0 Founding Member

Wife and I follow the series, but haven't read the books (though we have them from a friend).
    My wife almost jumped in joy after this recent episode.

4. Kevin

Kevin Special K Founding Member

Same here. One of the most satisfying experiences so far in the show.

5. LeperoftheFaith

LeperoftheFaith Founding Member

I watched the first season before reading the books and found that by doing this I was able to follow the characters easier because I could put a face to them. There are so many characters in the books it is easy to get lost with some of the lower characters. I haven't read the fourth or fifth books but the third book 'A Storm of Swords' is really an amazing read.

6. James

James smarter then your average duck Founding Member Gold Contributor

he didn't die bad enough, i hear his "justice" in the books is much better lol

7. Toothpick

8. Hodor busting some skull.

9. Kevin

Kevin Special K Founding Member

Mine too, but only because of the huge gasp that came from my wife's mouth when it happened.

10. Toothpick

It was a good scene but what made it great was pulling the sword out.
    That's just how GoT kills people. Epic deaths.

11. Have not read the books but am throughly enjoying the show.

Favorite characters are Arya Stark, Bronn and Olenna Tyrell. Also like the changed (handless) Jaime Lannister.

Everybody hated Joffrey Baretheon, but apparently the cast loved working with Jack Gleeson.

12. Crothcipt

Crothcipt Founding Member

Big difference between the books to the tv series. The time line is so much better in the show. Love both. I think that anyone trying to go from book to tv, or movies is an impossible job. But the series is very well translated.